Solutions for Health Care Facilities
Veolia Water STI provides health care facilities with invaluable and cost-effective solutions for the production and treatment of water:
- Purified and highly purified water production
- Production of feed water for autoclaves and sterilization instrument washers
- Production of feed water for biochemistry automatons
- Treating hot water circuits (water softening, anti-corrosion and anti-Legionella treatments)
- Treating steam boilers (laundries)
- Cleaning and preventative treatment for heating and iced water systems
- Treating spa pools
- Air-cooling towers using a comprehensive approach in combating Legionella
- Specific procedures (removing mud, disinfection of water network systems etc.)
ALL IN PACK™ is a new integrated solution to meet requirements in the treatment and production of water. Veolia Water STI supplies equipment and also provides financial leasing and maintenance services etc. With ALL IN PACK™, customers have access to a unique service, which is both easy-to-use and reliable from a technical as well as from a financial point of view.
A few examples of solutions for health care facilities that are available from Veolia Water STI:
The PURELAB™ Prima systems from ELGA LabWater, a Veolia Water STI brand, ISO9001V2000 certified. It produces high quality purified water from drinking water. This is then used to feed autoclaves and sterilization instrument washers as well as to feed laboratory biochemistry automatons.
A comprehensive range of compact, stand-alone units are available from Veolia Water STI. These include pretreatment, reverse osmosis, storage and water distribution units for a highly varied range of flow rates.
As an alternative to using chlorine, the chlorine dioxide generator from Veolia Water STI has many advantages. It safeguards the water supply network in health care facilities with maximum remanence.
DUPLEX water softeners from Veolia Water STI are used in health care facilities that require a continuous water supply as well as those seeking an occasional supply. It uses a predetermined volume to commence automatic regeneration.
Also available from Veolia Water STI is the LEGIOMAT™ management box. It meets current and future regulations concerning the comprehensive treatment of cooling towers in hospitals.